Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Challenge #2 Think Pink

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the new Challenge here at Unicorn Challenge Blog.  Thank you to all of you that joined in with our first challenge.  There is such talent out there in Blogland!  The Winners and Top 3 have been announced so please visit the winners post here.
to see if it's you.

Our theme for this month is "Think Pink"  This means that we would like to see lots of Pink on your creations

You have until 30th October at 6pm (UK time) to submit your entries.  Winners and Top 3 will be announced on Tuesday 3rd November before the start of the next Challenge. The winners will be our Guest Designers for December!

For Challenge Info and the Rules please click on the tab at the top.

Please feel free to grab the Challenge Blog Badge and display this on your blog.

The DT have been busy and here are their Inspirational Creations.  If you click on the names this will take you to their personal blogs.  We all love to receive comments!




Jackie 






Please welcome Guest Designer 
Helen


My name is Helen and I live in the north west of England on the Wirral peninsula.  I work for a charity called the Abbeyfield Society as an Activities Coordinator looking after older people and helping them to stay active.  I also teach weekend stamping and card making classes for Little Claire.  Card making is my main crafty interest and I'm lucky enough to design for several companies as well as being part of the Design Team for a range of challenge blogs.  My card making style is what I call 'clean and simple with layers' and I love stamping, using digi stamps and my Promarkers"

Here is her fabulous card


Please Link Up your entries below.  We can't wait to visit your blogs.

Thank you for joining us and Good Luck




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a part of the Top 3 and congrats to all the other winners.

    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog and fabulous name/picture! I love Unicorns. Thanks so much for the fabulous challenge. Welcome to blogland! Wonderful inspiration by the DT.

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you and the DT follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new challenge blog :) Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love them! And a perfect theme! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration by your talented DT. I am a new follower and can't wait to play in future challenges. thank you for allowing me to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Unicorn Challenge Blog and your leaving a comment. We love to hear what your think and hope you can come back again soon.